Georgia Attorney Donald T. Wells Jr.
contact: Contact Me
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1984
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1981
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, 1981
- University of Georgia, 1977
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Western Circuit Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
For detailed information about your legal options in any personal injury situation, call Donald T. Wells Jr. at 706-410-1442 or fill out our short form for a free consultation.
Most often, we take accident claims on a contingent fee basis. This means unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you, we will not charge a fee. we collect no attorney fees unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you.