Georgia Attorney Donald T. Wells Jr.
Contact: Contact Me
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Automobile accidents
- Wrongful death
- Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1984
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1981
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, 1981
- University of Georgia, 1977
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Western Circuit Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
For detailed information about your legal options in any personal injury situation, call Donald T. Wells Jr. at 706-410-1442 or fill out our short form for a free consultation.
Most often, we take accident claims on a contingent fee basis. This means that unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you, we will not charge a fee. We collect no attorney fees unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you.