Personal Injury Litigation
Personal injury litigation rewards attention to detail, a thorough knowledge of trial and pretrial procedure, and a fighting spirit to get the most out of a client’s claim. Each of the trial lawyers at Wells and McElwee, P.C. has these qualities and combines them with a profound commitment to serve the interests of our clients, both in court and in their daily lives.
Contact our office in Athens for a free consultation about your accident claim. You’ll find that our clients benefit from our sincere concern for their well-being, no matter how big or small their case might be.
We represent northeast Georgia clients in the following injury and accident cases:
- Car accidents, including bicycle or pedestrian injuries
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents, including those involving alcohol or drugs
- Accidents at work
- Premises liability claims ranging from slip-and-fall accidents to negligent security
- Birth injuries
- Nursing home negligence and abuse cases
- Georgia workers’ compensation claims, including catastrophic disability cases
- Social Security disability and Supplemental Security Income claims (SSDI and SSI claims)
- Brain and head injury cases
- Neck injury, spine injury and back injury cases
- Severe burn injury claims
- Georgia wrongful death litigation
- Related issues including insurance subrogation problems, such as when your insurer tries to recover past payments from you
Ask a Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
For detailed information about your legal options in any personal injury situation, contact us online or call us at 706-410-1442 or fill out our short form for a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer at Wells and McElwee, P.C., in Athens, Georgia.
Most often, we take accident claims on a contingent fee basis. This means unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you, we will not charge a fee. We collect no attorney fees unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you.